Salads are the side dish which everyone loves to have. Salads can be prepared in many ways. Chicken Caesar salad is one which you can not simply ignore. This salad is lighter but much better than the popular chicken dishes.They are yummy and as delicious as it looks.
The chicken can be prepared in many dishes like chicken curry, chicken kasha, chilly chicken, tandoori chicken and much other more. But this chicken caesar salad is different from them. Have you ever tried Chicken Caesar Salad? Well, then its the right time to give an extra flavor to your chicken.
Chicken Caesar Salad is easy and simple to prepare. You can have this salad as a light dish when you don’t want to have something heavy yet delicious and yummy. You can also use this salad as the side dish when you have visitors at home. They will be impressed as well as surprised by the taste.
For staying healthy try out making this Yummy Potato Salad
Steps to Prepare Chicken Ceaser Salad:
The steps that you need to follow for cooking chicken Ceasar is very easy, and you will be able to learn the steps in just a few minutes. Today I am going to help you prepare chicken caesar salad so that you can enjoy trying something new with your friends or your family.
The ingredients which you will need during the preparation of the salad are as follows
- 1 medium ciabatta loaf (or 4 thick slices crusty white bread)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1 large cos or romaine lettuce, leaves separated
How to make a Poached Egg. Get the best recipes in the link given
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 anchovy from a tin
- medium block Parmesan or Grano Padano cheese for grating and shaving
- 5 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
Method for preparing Chicken Caesar Salad:
1. Keep the oven pre-heated. Take the bread and cut them into cubes. Place the bread cubes on the baking sheet or try and sprinkle 2 tbsp of olive oil. Rub the oil to the bread and season with salt. Bake the bread cubes for about 8-10 mins until the croutons of bread turn brown. You can check the croutons every after 3-5 minutes turning it few times during the baking and see it doesn’t get overheated.
2. Now, take the chicken breasts and rub it with the olive oil and seasons. Heat the pan over a medium heat for a minute. Place the chicken on the pan to sizzle and leave for 4-5 minutes. Overturn the chicken piece on the pan and cook for another 4-5 minute. Once the chicken is cooked the sign of pink will disappear and the juices too will be dry enough. You can also check by poking the chicken pieces with a sharp knife in one of the thick parts.
Best Easiest Cupcake Recipes you can try in free time.
3. Next, peel off the skin of the garlic and crush it using a crusher. Mash also the anchovies with a fork at the side of the bow. Mix a handful of grated cheese with the other garnishing ingredients. Add salt to taste and yogurt. Add few drops of water to stir it thin the mixture.
4. Prepare the large pieces of lettuce and place them in a large bowl. Take the bread cubes and the chicken pieces in bite size and scatter them all over the lettuce. Add the garnishing ingredients and toss them. Now put the remaining chicken and the bread croutons and drizzle with the remaining garnish. Once you finish this, you can sprinkle the parmesan on top and serve straight away.
Finally the yummy and delicious chicken caesar salad is all ready and set enough to be dissolved in your watery mouth. Pick a spoon and just have a bite, the taste is sure to take you to the yummy world. This salad is very easy to prepare. Especially when your friends will come to spend some time with you, you can always opt for this chicken caesar salad which is easy and simple yet tasting far better than the popular chicken dishes.
Therefore, simply follow the simple steps and instructions given above and grab the chance of tasting the yummiest and delicious chicken caesar salad with your dear ones.
You must also check: Delicious Banana Bread Recipes