The workout is the new addiction of our Generation nowadays. Everybody should workout as it relaxes our mind, keeps our body fit and lean and also makes us look nice. There are two types of exercises: Aerobic Exercises and Anaerobic Exercises.
Aerobic exercises generally mean Cardio and workouts that are not related to picking up weights and Anaerobic exercises means picking up weights and building muscles, but that doesn’t mean that free hand exercises like Push-Ups, Pull-Ups, Sit-Ups and Weightless Squats are also included in Aerobic exercises. They are also a form of Anaerobic exercises because in those exercises you are using your body weight to train your body and building muscles.
Cardio is not for building muscles, but it is for getting rid of the extra fat in your body. Whereas training with weights generally, means making muscles. But during the exercises where you need to pick up weights for building muscles, you sometimes get injured like pulling a ligament, muscle tear, pain in the joints. Not only picking weights but also normally when we do high intensity works our bodies seems to go through a lot of pain after we finish, so for preventing these you should stretch every day.
Check out the Best Outdoor exercise for you.
Stretching every day keeps our muscles relaxed and free of stress, it also keeps our mind and body calm and makes our body flexible. So here I will tell you about 10 stretches that you should do every day and how to do it.
10 Stretches That Should be Done Every day:
1. Biceps Stretching: Stand straight and bring your hands behind you near the hips, clasp your fingers. Now lift your hands upwards while clasping your hands until you feel the stretch and hold for 10 seconds and release. Repeat thrice.
2. Triceps Stretching: Start by putting one of your hand up and then bring it down and touch your upper back with it, now hold your elbow with your free hand and pull it backward until you feel the stretch. Hold it for 10 seconds and then release, do it with the other hand and repeat twice.
3. Lower Back Stretching: Lie down flat on your back, then bring your knees up to your chest and then try to pull them towards your head until you feel the stretch. Hold for 20 seconds and repeat it twice.
4. Upper Back Stretching: Sit in a crouching position and pull your hips and bring them over your knees and keep your hands in front to support your body, make sure that your knees and hands are on the floor, and your shoulders are above your hands. Push your hips down and bring your head upwards and make sure that your hands and knees are still on the ground. Do this till you feel the stretch and hold it for 15 seconds and release. Repeat thrice.
5. Abs Stretching: For doing this, first you need to lie down and roll on your stomach with your forehead touching the ground. Then you need to bring your hands near and your chest and keep your hands parallel to your body. Then push your head upwards but your lower back and legs should be on the floor. Hold for about 20 seconds and then go back to your initial position. Repeat this 3 times.
Also do some of the Summer Abs workout.
6. Hips Stretching: First of all stand on your feet and raise your hands straight in a way that it should be over your shoulders, then bring one of your legs forward making a lunge and make sure that the heel of the leg at the back is raised. Now lean up until you feel the stretch, stay like that for 10 seconds and then try it with your other leg. Repeat this twice or thrice.
7. Glutes Stretching: Lie down flat on your back, bring one of your knees over your chest, make sure the other leg is on the floor. Now pull it toward your head until you feel the stretch. Then hold it for 10 seconds and release. Repeat thrice.
8. Inner Thighs Stretching: Sit down with your back straight and legs in “V” position. Now slowly lean towards the floor and try to bring close to the floor until you feel the stretch. Make sure that your legs are in “V” position. Hold it for 10 seconds and release and repeat twice.
9. Quads Stretching: Stand straight with a bit of gap between your legs. Now hold the ankle of one leg and pull it upward and balance yourself. Try touching your Butt with the heel of the leg you are pulling. Hold for about 15 seconds and release, do it with the other leg. Repeat twice.
10. Hamstring Stretching: First you need to lie down on the floor and keep one of your legs in 90-degree position and pull it forward by holding at the back of the leg with your hands, make sure the other leg is on the floor, and the leg you are pulling is straight. When you feel the stretch hold it for 15 seconds and release. Do the same with the other leg and repeat twice.
So these are the stretching that should be done every day for getting a perfect body fit. If you think this was helpful to you then you can share this with all your mates in your social networking accounts. So that even your mates get help with this content.