Yoga is an excellent way to control your weight; it is the simplest and efficient activity for the most people while managing and burning excessive fat. Yoga is considered as one of the best physical practice for everyone because it is equal and can be practiced by a person of any age. We all know that having a fat body is always bad for our health, and it creates many adverse symptoms to our health. Your body fat increases the risk of diseases.
With our daily workload and busy lifestyle, we don’t get much time for doing workouts and all. But if you are wondering about Yoga for weight loss, here is the best thing about some yoga poses for weight loss. The positive thing about yoga is you don’t have to give much time and with this, you would get an assured result.
We all know, “Health is wealth” and for this concern, we waste our time and money to lose our weight. Many fake products, tools, and advertisements for weight loss can be seen. But in the reality, these are nothing while reducing your body fat. By the way, a perfect diet routine and with the fitness workout, we can achieve a healthy body. But to burn our extra fat and calorie, most of us prefer sweating workouts.
However, sweating work out like gym, jogging, running, swimming, hiking, and cycling is not okay with our daily life schedule and also not suitable for old persons. So, this is why I have come up with “Yoga for weight loss”. Here I will let you know how you can burn your excessive body fat by yoga. If you are thinking to burn your excessive fat, then you should be reading this article and live a healthy life. So, keep reading this article to get the best result with yoga for weight loss.
Yoga for Weight Loss – Right poses to burn excessive fat:
If you wish for a healthy life, yoga can be a great medium for you, but not all of the yoga poses are for weight loss. In this article, I have brought you a shortlist of yoga poses for weight loss. These would surely decrease your body fat and subsequently would reduce the risk of fat related health issues. So, let’s know the yoga poses to lower your extra calorie and excessive fat.
Yoga Wheel Pose or Chakrasana: This is a power pose to lose your excessive fat. Particularly from the abdominal area. It reduces abdominal area fat by toning and strengthening and flattening the abdominal muscles. If you have excessive fat in your abdominal area, then you should be doing bridge pose (Chakra asana).
How to do Yoga Wheel Pose:
- Lie down on your back and keep your leg in a foward direction.
- Place your hand or palm near your shoulders.
- Now Try to lift your back with the help of hand and legs.
- Keep doing until you have raised your abdominal area at the top level.
- If you are comfortable with the Yoga Wheel Pose, it is recommended to stay in this position for 30 seconds.
Seated Forward Bend (Paschimottanasan): This yoga pose would be a great help to lose your excessive weight. Though, this yoga position has many benefits for your health. But while removing fats, it can reduce fat from the abdomen, thigh part, and hips. So, this could be one of the best yoga for weight loss if you have excessive fats in your abdomen or thigh and hips area; you should be doing this if you were looking for the fat burning yoga pose.
How To Do Seated Forward Bend:
- Sit down in a flat area.
- Keeping your leg in your front direction and make closer your legs.
- Now hold your toes with your hands.
- Bend your body forward until you reach to your knees.
- Make sure your elbow is touching your sitting level or ground.
- Do this yoga position for about 25 minute or the most you can.
Wind-Releasing Pose (Pavanmuktasana): This yoga pose can stimulate your abdominal area and muscles. Hence, this can reduce your abdominal area's fat significantly. Apart from this benefit, it also relief you from constipation. You should be doing every day this yoga position in your relaxing time.
How to do Wind releasing pose:
- First of all, lie down on your back keeping your leg straight and together.
- Move your leg on above and fold your leg. Hold tight with both of your hand and try to contact them against your abdominal area.
- Lift your head and now try to touch your knees with your chin.
- Try to stay in this position for about 25 seconds.
Cobra Pose- Yoga For Weight Loss: This yoga position is yet another best pose for weight loss. Cobra pose has many benefits in the to get a healthy life, and this pose particularly can help reducing your body fat or can burn your excessive fat. By stretching the and abdomen, it can burn extra fat from your body.
How to do Cobra Pose:
- To do the Cobra pose for weight loss, lie down with the support of your abdomen area.
- And now you have to bend your elbows.
- Place your palms close to your body and below of your shoulders.
- Now lift your chest slowly by straightening your hands. Keep raising your upper body(chest area until your navel) or make your body curve shape.
- To lose your excessive weight, try o stay in this for just 25 seconds.
Shoulder Stand (Sarvangasana): To reduce excessive calories, you should be doing this yoga pose. This pose is yet another yoga for weight loss. Although, this yoga pose can heal you from digestion problems, fatigue and stimulates the thyroid glands and abdominal organs.
How to do Shoulder Stand:
- Lie down on your back and place your hands near to your body.
- Lift your legs together with the support of your hands.
- Bending your hands keep doing and try to straighten your leg at the top level.
- Stay in this position for about 25 seconds and if you want to lose your overweight.
Yoga is the easy and efficient way to reduce your body weight. With my given yoga poses you can quickly decrease your excessive weight or fats. So, if you are looking yoga for weight loss then above-shortlisted poses are the best recommending yoga poses for you. I am sure after adopting this yoga poses you will have control in your both body fats and weight.