How to get rid of acne? This is the questions most people ask for. In fact, most of the people suffer from acne problem. Acne does not mean you are having a skin disease or something but rather it is an uncontrollable change in your hormones or change in your lifestyle that you can see on your face.
For this problems, you may find very uncomfortable to visit or go for a dating. However, in this content, you can find some of the simple natural ways to get rid of acne fast. Therefore, they are effective natural home remedies.
What is an acne?
Before we proceed what are the top remedies for how to get rid of acne, we will first know what is acne all about? Well, acne or pimples are scars or skin infections that occur due to the changes in the sebaceous glands. It usually occurs on face, forehead, chest, back as well as upper arms. The most common acne are the acne vulgaris.
How to get rid of acne? Simple Home remedies:
#1. Regular Exercise:
Regular exercising helps to reduce acne from your face as all the dirt as well as sweat from your body comes out. This cleans your dead skin cells that reduce oil to reproduce. It would be better if you exercise more often regularly for at least30 minutes to get rid of acne all over your body.
#2. Apply Ice:
Applying ice on the affected spot can also reduce the redness of acne as well as decrease the size of acne. It tightens the pores from the skin and removes oil as well as dirt. What you can do is:
- Get an ice cube or crushed ice from the refrigerator.
- Wrap it in a soft towel and press hard on the affected area.
- Repeat the procedure if necessary.
#3. How to get rid of acne with toothpaste?
The toothpaste that you use for brushing your teeth every morning and evening is also used for getting rid of acne. It really heals your acne slowly but don not use the gel toothpaste, rather go for normal white Colgate toothpaste.
- Simply take a pinch of toothpaste to your fingers and apply it to the affected area before you go to bed.
- Let it stay for overnight and then rinse off the next morning. You will see the swelling getting reduced.
#4. The Tea Tree oil:
This oil is amazing for treating your acne from your body as tea tree oil contains antibacterial properties which fight acne and pimples. Moreover, it reduces the redness and swelling of acne.
- You will require a cotton ball and a tea tree oil. Dab the cotton ball in the tea tree oil and apply it on your pimples. Now, wait for at least 20-30 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water.
#5. Fresh Aloe Vera:
Aloe vera also contains antibacterial and antifungal properties that help to reduce acne from you face. They are very much effective fro treating your acne as well as removes the scars.
- Extract aloe vera gel from the fresh aloe vera plant.
- Mix it with water and blend it in a mixer grinder.
- Now, apply the mixture onto your face or only in the affected area and leave on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water, pat dry and apply a moisturizer.
#6. Pure Honey:
Pure honey can not only soften and smoothes your skin but also a great healer of acne. Here are the ways to get rid of acne:
- Take a little pure honey in a bowl and dip in a cotton.
- Now gently apply the honey on your face focusing on the affected area.
- Let it stay for an hour and then rinse off with a lukewarm water. This will bring glow and freshness to your face.
#7. Raw Papaya:
Raw papaya does amazing work for your skin as well as for your acne. And it is mostly available throughout the year. The papain that contains in the papaya helps you to relieve your acne effectively.
- Cut raw papaya into small pieces and make a paste in a grinder.
- Now apply on to your face and also on your pimples.
- Wait for 15-20 minutes and ten wash your face with a lukewarm water.
- You can also make a face mask from ripe papaya by smashing it and apply on your face. The smell of papaya is sweet and it will also bring the smoothness to your face.
#8. Yogurt for acne:
You usually ask a question how to get rid of acne to your friends and colleagues. Maybe they have also told you about creamy yogurt. Since olden times yogurt has been used as a healer from acne problems. It not only reduces your acne but also helps you to get glowing skin naturally.
- Buy yogurt from departmental stores and then mix it a few drops of lemon. Now apply it onto your pimples.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes and rinse your face with lukewarm water.
#9. How to get rid of acne with Sleep:
It is recommended that an adult needs at least 8 hours of sleep every day. Sleep reduces your stress and relieves you from pimples and acne too. If you do not get a proper sleep then your skin cells will not get renewed which leads to acne problem. So make a proper time to go to sleep early and wake up the next morning early.
#10. Meditate your body:
Meditating can relieve many problems related to your body physically, mentally. Try to practice yoga or warm bath and calm your body and mind. This will relief your stress as well as reduce your pimples side by side.
#11. By drinking lots of water:
Make sure that you drink at least 8 glasses of water in a day as it clears out the impurities from inside your body. It purifies and brings the glow to your skin.
#12. Remove makeup:
After whole day’s makeup always remember to remove your makeup before you sleep. This will relief you from harsh days work as well as stress. Use a good makeup remover.
#13. Cleansing, toning, and moisturizing:
Cleansing, toning, and moisturizing are the three ways to get rid of acne from the face. This will lessen the blemishes from your face.
- First of all, wash your face with a mild cleanser.
- Pat dry your face and follow up with a toner.
- Now apply a moisturizer that suits your skin types.
#14. Always wear a sunscreen:
Whenever you go out make sure you apply a sunscreen on your face as the harmful UV rays may also lead to skin cancer. Therefore, we suggest you use such sunscreen that contains SPF 30. Reapply if needed.
#15. Do not squeeze your acne:
Touching and squeezing your face with your fingers will lead to an increase of pimples. So, be very careful in popping out the pimples as it will instead leave you a scar later and your acne will be the worst. In fact, it will take more days to get healed.
#16. Healthy diet:
Mainly foods that contain oils mostly increase acne problems. Include excess amounts of dry fruits, fresh fruits, and proteins like eggs and fish in your regular diet.This is few of the natural ways to get rid of acne. If anyone asks you how to get rid of acne then you can easily help them out by suggesting few steps from this post.
This is few of the natural ways to get rid of acne. If anyone asks you how to get rid of acne then you can easily help them out by suggesting few steps from this post. Follow it regularly and see visible results within very short time.
Suggested post: Good Question To Ask A Guy For Strong Relationship