Every woman dreams for a straight and shiny hair smooth hair. In fact, I usually stare at the people who have soft and smooth hair. Therefore I have decided to find a way out to get the hair smoothening results. If you have a shiny smooth hair then that is the sign of good health as well as beauty conscious.
I have researched a bit about hair smoothening tips and also have tried it at home. Believe me, it works amazingly for the long hairs. It’s never impossible to get a smooth hair if you take a proper decision to take care of your damage hair.
Our hairs get very weak when not taken proper care and the harsh chemicals present in the shampoos and conditioners damages our hairs more. So, why not you use some natural and home remedies for smoothening your hair. Here I have listed down the best home remedies for hair smothening which will help you out, let you have any type of hairs.
Check here for How To Make Your Hair Grow Faster.
Easy Tips For Hair Smoothening:
If you want a long and smooth shiny hair then here you will find the remedy. It is easy and you can do it at home itself.
1. Pure Coconut Oil:
I think you also wish to get a shiny long smooth hair like your friends and you don’t know how to deal with it. So, got an advice from one of my colleagues to apply coconut oil in my entire length of hair.
- Warm the pure coconut oil and apply it to your hair from the roots to the tips. Leave on for an hour and then wrap a hot towel for 20-30 minutes. Now remove the towel and rinse your hair with a shampoo and a conditioner. If you don’t have coconut oil at home then you can also follow the method with olive oil or castor oil. You must repeat this method at least once or twice a week.
- You can also grate the coconut and apply the milk from the coconut. Grate the coconut in a mixture and then squeeze the excess milk. Now warm a little bit to make a creamy texture and apply it to your hair as an overnight mask or for an hour. Wash it with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
2. Avocado for Hair Smoothening:
Avocado is very good for damaged and dry hair as it contains nutrients which smooth and nourishes your long hair.
- First of all mix one avocado mashed and few drops of an olive oil. Remember to apply this mixture on damp hair from roots till the end. Now cover your hair with a shower cap and leave on for 30 minutes. wash as normal hair with a shampoo and a conditioner. In this mixture, you can also put mashed banana for sweet smelling.
3. Eggs for Long Hair:
Eggs are a great source of protein for your hair. Break 1-2 eggs depending on the length of your hair. Now mix the entire contents and apply it on your hair. Now wear a shower cap and leave on for 30 minutes.
Wash with a good shampoo and conditioner. You must keep in mind that the smell of eggs will remain for a week then slowly it will vanish. Repeat this once in a week. To get rid of dandruff, you can mix an egg with a fresh cream
Also, know the Top 10 Best Portable Hair Dryers For You.
Beer does amazing work for your hair, as beer repairs all the damages done by hot flat iron and hair dryer. It provides extra shine to your hair giving you soft and beautiful hair. So beer shampoo is also one of the best remedies for hair smoothening, check the steps below.
- First of all, wash your hair with a normal shampoo and then instead of using a conditioner pour beer on your wet hair. Leave it for 5-10 minutes and rinse off with a cold water. Follow this method for once every after 14 days for better results.
5. Aloe Vera and Honey Mask:
Add a mixture of aloe vera gel and honey to your conditioner, leave on for 10 minutes and then wash it with normal water. This repairs dry and damaged hair leaving your long hair soft and smooth.
6. Yogurt For Long hair:
Yogurt also contains such ingredients that have the ability to bring smoothness to your hair. Apply yogurt directly to your hair and leave on until it gets completely dry. Now wash your hair with a normal running water. Repeat this once every after a week.
You can also apply fresh plain aloe vera gel from the aloe plant.
Henna is another beauty ingredient for shiny and smooth hair as it acts as a conditioner. Mix powdered henna and egg and make a paste slightly adding warm water. For conditioning, apply on your washed dry hair and leave on for 1 hour. Wash off with a cold water and the next day follow with shampoo and conditioner.
For strong, soft and healthy hair, apply mayonnaise on your hair as it is rich in amino acids, proteins, and antioxidants. Apply it on your entire length of your hair for hair smoothening. After 30 minutes wash it with a mild shampoo and get visible results. Follow this method once in a week.
Lemon contains antioxidants vitamin c which not only brings shine to your hair but clears off dandruff and itchy scalp. Squeeze some drops of lemon and apply directly to your roots and your scalp. Leave for 20 minutes and wash off with a shampoo and a conditioner. This works better if you have an oily hair because it feels your hair fresh all day long. You can also add vinegar if you like.
Here are the best Stunning Korean Short Hairstyles You Can Try.
Gelatin also does wonders to your hair as it brings back your moisture and shine to your hair. It brings extra shine and smoothness to your hair when applied. First of all, take one spoon of gelatin in a full cup of warm water. Stir completely and then mix lavender oil and vinegar. Apply this mixture to your hair and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse off with normal water.
Secondary Tips For Hair Smoothening:
- The first and foremost tips for smooth hair are, try to avoid flat irons as mush as possible. Always try to dry your hair normally without using a hot dryer
- Never shampoo your hair too much as it may lead your hair to dry the natural oils. It is recommended to wash your hair twice a week if you have a dry hair and thrice a week if you have oily hair. Without using shampoo you can also use the only conditioner when you really have an oily hair.
- Maintain a good diet and have lots of fruits and dry fruits in your diet. Drink at least 2 liters of water every day.
- Decide and choose the right shampoo and conditioner that suits your hair types.
- Comb your hair very softly as too harsh combing can lead to breakage and split end. Do not comb when your hair is wet.
- Trim your hair every after 3 months as this will clear off all the splits from your hair. Your hair will look healthy, soft, and will grow faster.
- It is advisable that you wash your hair with cold water so that your hair natural oils will not drip from your hair.
- Whenever you wash your hair, never forget to apply conditioner as it seals and protects your hair from UV rays and gives you soft and smooth hair.
- Do not hold your hair too tight as this may lead to pain on your scalp as well as prone to breakage.
- Every day massage your hair for few 10-15 minutes to bring back moisture and will eventually improve your hair growth.
These are the few methods and tips for hair smoothening which are quite easy to practice at home. Now you know how to get a silky smooth hair just at home without visiting any parlors. Note this method down and follow it at regular intervals to get a silky lustrous long hair.
Must Read: 10 Best Shades of Burgundy hair colour